1. Personal information
You are free to surf our website without registering. However, in order to use the School’s services, we require you to sign up. All personal information is collected only when you give it to us. Upon sign up you are required to give us your name and email. We can also obtain other sort of information in various different manners whilst you use our website.
When you make a purchase, we collect certain information about your purchase (for example, your name and zip code) necessary to process your order. You must provide certain billing and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For safety reasons, the School does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card validation data.
2. Ways we may use your information
We can use your information in order to:
• Satisfy your wishes for classes;
• Offer you classes and other services that might interest you;
• Assist you in using our website;
• Operate your account and alter our services to comply with your preferences;
• Analyze the use of our website in order to improve it, together with services we offer;
• Recognize and shield against misuse of our website; and
• Implement our Terms and Conditions.
3. The protection of Users’ information
The school takes proper electronic, physical, and other security measures to insure the safety of your personal information from illegal access, modification, or disclosure. All the data provided by you is stored on secure database servers. We password-protect any profile page that show your personal information. The school will never ask you to disclose your password through phone call or e-mails.
4. Cookies Policy
5. Governing law & Jurisdiction
By visiting Site you agree that all issues related to its use and visit this page are regulated by the laws of Republic of Armenia. The emerged disputes are resolved by the commission consisting of two representatives from each Party. In case of failure to come to an agreement the disputes are resolved in accordance with the procedure stipulated by the RA legislation.